[Pharo-project] Call for UI gripes

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Jan 29 16:37:14 EST 2009

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the great work so far!

Here some feedback...

I merged Polymorph-Widgets-gvc.36 into a current Pharo image (using
the default theme, Watery2). Then loaded OB.

- Pre-Debugger window buttons look odd in the latest version (see
screenshot)
- Menu selection does not honor enter, only mouse click. Try doit "1
aa" then select an item from the menu by keyboard and hit enter.
Nothing happens (not sure, though, if this is related to Polymorph)
- do not show popup windows in task bar, only main windows
- Buttons: the text on the blue buttons is a bit hard to read.
Furthermore, In the OB Browser there are two types of blue buttons. It
would be nice to have a consistent style for buttons.
-  the style of tooltips (see screenshot) might be improved
(- in the preference browser, which by the way looks great compared to
the old one, the button "theme..." os obsolete.)

Cheers,
Adrian