[Pharo-project] wiki?

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Jan 22 17:26:08 EST 2009

Hi John,

I use the Comanche Swiki [1] since years. It's very stable, easy
to setup/customize and it stores the contents in XML files for pages
and files for resources. It's the engine behind wiki.squeak.org.
No Smalltalk knowledge required for the user, also the wiki syntax
is very easy. I also run one from an USB flash drive - so I can carry
my notes with me.
(The flash drive also includes various images like an own squeaksource
and squeak images together with OS VMs. So I'm independent from working machines.)

Havent upgraded the Swiki to the latest release ("OneOfTheseDays") [2] mostly to the AniAniWeb features I dont need.

Currently I think I use "HarvestMoon" which came after "Winterlong".
Old versions for Win/Mac are available at [3] and [4].

You could also have a look at PierCMS [5] - a CMS wiki written in Seaside,
allowing you to embedd seaside applications.

Or build you own wiki using Seaside [6] ;)

Bye
T.

[1] http://wiki.squeak.org/swiki/
[2] http://wiki.squeak.org/swiki/15