[Pharo-project] Pharo name conflict

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Thu Jan 15 05:31:42 EST 2009

Hi David,

yes, that is unfortunate that we chose the same name around the same
time and both projects are already well known enough to not easily
switch names.
But, as others already said, the projects are sufficiently different
to not be confused easily.

Maybe we could cross-link on the sites?
"if you are looking for the PHP Pharo project go here" and vice versa?

Michael