[Pharo-project] Platform class

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Jan 8 14:20:23 EST 2009

I like that
I really think that we need to have infrastructure support to control
the complexity.
I like the OBPlatform idea. After the question is how much layers do
we need.
I imagine that we should not have that much one this is well done.
Does the Platform code you suggest conflicts with some existing ones
that could be merged/migrated into.

Stef