[Pharo-project] Splitting network package

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Jan 8 11:23:21 EST 2009

Michael,

It might be nice to involve the cryptography maintainers; their work
could probably just add onto the structure you create.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> stephane.ducasse at inria.fr 1/8/2009 10:00:53 AM >>>
Yes go!
I would like to have packages and not category besides that I prefer
lot of packages
well designed than a fat one.
Let us know when we can include your changes.
Stef