[Pharo-project] Collection extensions

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 5 12:53:52 EST 2009

Can't remember the number of times I've had to implement these kinds of
generally useful methods on various Smalltalk dialects (particularly
#groupedBy:, called it #categorizedBy: myself ;-) ). Really should be part
of all Smalltalks. I'd push for general adoption/standardisation for every
dialect! That's the only way Smalltalk is going to evolve, the "ANSI
standard" is years behind!

Regards, Gary.