[Pharo-project] Re: First pharo-dev with limited package set + a Shout workspace where highlighting can be toggled

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:47:38 EDT 2008

Attached is a fileout of the Shout Workspace class, modified so that the
Syntax Highlighting can be toggled from the title bar menu.
see attached pic
It remembers the last toggle value in a class inst var and uses that as the
default for any new workspaces opened.
This could easily be changed to be a real Preference setting.

You can try it out in the pharo-dev image, just install it and open a new
Workspace.

What do people think?

Cheers,
Andy

"Adrian Lienhard" <adi at netstyle.ch> wrote in
message news:1E60C000-96B4-44FE-95F8-F19B951E0D41 at netstyle.ch...
For sake of simplicity I would prefer to have just one menu item. I
would put just the workspace without highlighting. Like Bill, I don't
need my notes or code snippets in the workspace colorized.

Which version of the workspace do people use most often?

Adrian