[Pharo-project] [ANN] first one-click image

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Sep 19 18:28:12 EDT 2008

On 19.09.2008, at 20:19, David Mitchell wrote:

> (Forgot to copy the list)
>

> Yep, that fixed them all after I did a Load code updates.
>
> Did have one new error in testPrinting:
>
>    self assert: nonSEarray2 printString =  'an Array(#Array)'
>
> But I have to say, I have never experienced a Squeak release where
> there was only one test error.

And that is even a wrong test ;-)

I think this is a fallout from converting all ReadOnlyBindings in the
SystemDictionary
to normal Associations. the nonSEarray2 (non-self-evaluating) is
indeed now self-evaluating,
it prints as {#Array->Array}, not 'anArray(#Array)'.

I have added an entry in the bugtracker.

	Marcus

Marcus Denker  --  denker at iam.unibe.ch
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker