[Pharo-project] removing the DockingBar and TheWorldMainDockingBar

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 15 07:16:30 EDT 2008

Hi Stef.

Been busy with work-work so haven't had time to review the EToys removal.
There are some methods identified that have not been verified for removal
vs. modification, but I've attached the mcz here anyway.

There are a few removals in TheWorldMainDockingBar in the etoys removals, no
mods there.

The DockingBarMorph is, however, used in Polymorph for toolbars.
There is a potential conflict in Project>>finalEnterActions that is defined
in both Polymorph and EToysRemoval, the EToysRemoval version should work
with Polymorph though (based on Polymorph version with an additional removal
of "world presenter positionStandardPlayer"). This will cause problems when
updating Polymorph though, until I get some time to split off the overrides
into a separate package.

As for Etoys removal, the package contains changed methods and stubs
(flagged for removal). There are some manual steps required to get rid of
extra cruft (mostly preferences and scripting forms).

Regards, Gary.