[Pharo-project] New sensor code

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sat Nov 22 12:58:34 EST 2008

Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
> so how do we proceed?
> We try to load it, play with it then?
> integrate it into pharo and you continue hacking and fixing?

this version is really meant to be smoke tested, it needs some work on
the comments and on the user interrupt handling.

So please load it into your images, make sure you always have backups
and see how it holds up. If it turns out to be reasonably stable we can
push it.

> 1- Here I have a question
> ===================
> in this comment EventSensor = InputEventSensor?

the comment is only a copy from EventSensor, needs to be rewritten.
If somebody has a better suggestion for naming this class I'm open to
suggestions.

> 2- I saw a method defined on Controller
> But there are no reference to this class in pharo. So we could remove Controller I imagine

It is superclass of other classes, so I'm not sure.

> 3- could you tell me
>     what kind of code we would have to change?

Not sure what you mean? For now no code in the image needs to be changed.

Michael