[Pharo-project] OB package browser don't detects newpackages/updates a package list

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:52:16 EST 2008


>> You need to have your package defined as a Monticello package. Otherwise
>> it's just a class cat, which is visible it the 'unpackaged' package of the
>> package browser.

Doesn't it depend on the composed category name ?
For instance, with the package seaside
if a class category of a new class is seaside-core then it goes to the
seaside package ?


>> Could you check if this is the case in your image?
>>
>
> That's the problem, its not visible anywhere, even in 'unpackaged' package!
>
>>
>> Cheers,
>> David
>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com>
>>> To: "Pharo Development" <pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr>
>>> Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:56 PM
>>> Subject: [Pharo-project] OB package browser don't detects
>>> newpackages/updates a package list
>>>
>>>
>>>> I filed out a package in one image, and then filed it in into a fresh
>>>> one, which hasn't it before.
>>>> I was little confused that brower can't see my package nor its sole
>>>> class.
>>>> Then i tried a system browser, to check what is going on , and found
>>>> that my class is installed and sitting in image, while package browser
>>>> pretends its not (it can't browse a class by its name, nor package).
>>>> I forced it to appear only after adding package manually by issuing
>>>> 'add package' in package pane menu.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Best regards,
>>>> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Pharo-project mailing list
>>>> Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
>>>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Pharo-project mailing list
>>> Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
>>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Pharo-project mailing list
>> Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
>> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pharo-project mailing list
> Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project
>
>



-- 
Cédrick


More information about the Pharo-dev mailing list