[Pharo-project] Fwd: could you sign the pharo license?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Dec 20 11:49:04 EST 2008

I read my email the wrong way.
See the answer of adrian and frankly I imagine somebody at ViewPoints
collecting home made
liberal licenses.....

I **hate** licenses certainly much more than you and I got
***BURNED*** during years
because of the license of Squeak I have folder full of crap to get
Squeak presentation accepted at Linux days
I hate the lawer oriented view they impose on us this is why I took
mit and period.
Stef