[Pharo-project] [update] #10192

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Dec 14 09:58:30 EST 2008

On 14.12.2008, at 15:49, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> do you know what was the problem?
> Simply moving class around did not work... argh

I moved two classes (ObjetWithDocumentation and a subclass) to the Tools
package, as they are only used in the changesorter (used to be in
Protocols).

But somehow, they got deleted in the whole loading process.

Solution: just load the tools package again, recompile ChangeSorter,
re-initialize
the class variable holding on to the changeset categories so that it
would not an
Obsolete class anymore..
(this whole change category stuff should be removed... nobody uses
that).

	Marcus