[Pharo-project] IRC channel reminder

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 09:41:13 EST 2008

Hi Markus,

Yes, it's from Einstein.

What does "Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen" mean?

Regarding
bugs 388 and 392, someone else was able to reproduce them.  We did find
the cause...  Adding comments as I write this.  Curious?

:)

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Blog: lamneth.wordpress.com
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)