[Pharo-project] Removing a trait from a class

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Dec 2 05:26:41 EST 2008

Hi Hilaire,

Which UI tools do you use? Omnibrowser or the old browser that is
shipped with the Core image.
Could you try to reproduce the problem in a newer version of Pharo?
(10050 is *very* old).

I'd like to take a look then. It's strange because we have been using
traits for two years now without seeing this problem. So it may indeed
be a problem related to the UI that somehow brings traits into an
inconsistent state.

Adrian